So in case you or I need the number to poison control(again) 1-800-222-1222. So buddy decided to eat zinc oxide sunscreen...WHY? I mean it tastes nasty (I assume cuz it smells nasty) This is the second time I have had to call poison control in 1 yrs time (never for my girls! I still maintain that boys are trouble!), the first was for toothpaste consumption. Does it look like we are not feeding him...I think not....I left him alone for only 3 mins to find him trying to put sunscreen on his face so he could go outside on the waterslide with Mikayla and her friend. But while putting it on he also ate some, his tongue was all white and his mouth was covered with it. But no fear poison control said he will be just fine and imagine that 2 yr old moms are their best costumers!
The other day I was making cookies for FHE and left them on the counter waiting for the oven to preheat...come in a few minutes later to find Zach had pulled a chair over and was eating the raw dough (yuck samonella) with 2 oven mits as spoons, 1 in each hand ,...hmmm always hungry I guess.
I got out of the shower and buddy my helper handed me my towel. After I had dried off I noticed he had taken off his diaper. Then I noticed that his hands(the ones that had touched my towel) had poop on them because he had tried to wipe his own bum after going poop while I was in the shower. So then I got back in the shower to get clean all over again.
Yet a bunch of great photo opportunitys missed becuz of my quick need to clean up messes!
I just really hope he stops getting into everything so that I don't have to call posion control again, quite embarassing.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think that the Poison Control part is very endearing...almost everyone has a story. However, I was on the floor laughing with the shower, towel, poop part!!!
ReplyDeletegreat stories.....the poop part cracked me up too!
ReplyDelete