Sunday, June 21, 2009
Camp Invention
Mikayla got to go to Camp Invention this past week based at a school here. It is a camp program that travels to different cities on this coast. She really seemed to like it...as much as Mikayla likes anything. At least I didn't have to fight her to go each day. Mikayla says.....It is fun becuz you have fun water activites and you also get to make comet superheros....and on a scale from 1-10 I give it a 7. While she was gone most of the day Kenzie, buddy and I stayed inside becuz it was crazy hot, like 110 most daysWe did brave the beach on Wed with some friends from church and had a great time! We went swimming on fri and sat pm. Sat am I had a garage sale with a friend and sweat my pants off.....And Sunday for Fathers day we played monopoly (Kenzie is currently beating Mikayla (Byron and I already lost.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment