Monday, February 2, 2009

Zach the Mess Maker

I just got done cleaning up after Zach Again for like the billionth time. So I had to post this before I forgot. Wish I had taken a picture but oh well, next time, becuz I am sure there will be a next time. He loves to dump things out. If you give him a baggie of food (goldfish, cereal, whatever it is) he will dump it out onto the floor to eat it instead of neatly eating it out of the bag. The same applies to a bowl of food. If you give him a bowl of mac and cheese, he will first dump it out, then proceed to eat it off the table or highchair. He just took a whole box of shredded mini wheat cereal and dumped it out onto the ottoman to eat. Quite the pile it made. Sorry I didn't get a pic of it, I wanted to clean it up fast before it threw them all on the floor and made a bigger mess! Why does he want to eat food up off a dirty floor?

2 comments:

  1. The answer to your question is: Because he is a boy! Those of us with girls first are still all scratching our heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because he wants to annoy his mom. And he knows it does from the first time he did it. And because he is a boy. BOYS RULE.

    ReplyDelete