Mikayla lost like her 7th tooth (bottom right) last night. She bravely pulled it out becuz it was bothering her. So a funny story: she found some baby teeth in my drawer and I per my mothers suggestion told her they were mine from when I was a kid and that I wanted to keep them instead of getting money (still not quite sure if she believes me or not) Mikayla keeps begging me to put them under my pillow now to see if I will get more money for them (since back in the day I only got .25 and she gets $1) now.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Tooth Fairy
Mikayla lost like her 7th tooth (bottom right) last night. She bravely pulled it out becuz it was bothering her. So a funny story: she found some baby teeth in my drawer and I per my mothers suggestion told her they were mine from when I was a kid and that I wanted to keep them instead of getting money (still not quite sure if she believes me or not) Mikayla keeps begging me to put them under my pillow now to see if I will get more money for them (since back in the day I only got .25 and she gets $1) now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Smart kid! You've produced quite the business-woman!
ReplyDelete