Thursday, February 5, 2009

Zach the Mess maker 2


Follow up post: Some of my friends have commented on the last post regarding Zach (love the comments) Why does he make such messes? cuz he is a boy! of course this is a generalization BUT I totally agree! my sister said that a boy would be easier...not the case YET...I am still waiting....I'm sure by the time the girls are teenagers I will think boys are easier too. Just today Zach took 1/4 a bin of baby wipes and tried to flush them down the toilet. (the other half he threw on the ground) I had to go dig them out...YUCK. good thing I caught him before he got the whole package in there! My girls were never this messy...sure I still spend half an hour shouting out stains on there clothes every week, but with Zach's clothes I have to use almost a whole bottle! He likes to use his fingers/handfuls vs spoons/forks (yes he does know how to use them) and heaven forbid we try and help feed him..he would rather starve! Good thing Zach is so darn cute...as soon as I want to get mad at him...he flashes me his killer dimple smile and I melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment