So its not really a new hobby, she has been riding horses since last summer but I didnt want to pass up this picture that my dad took while visiting that brings back such fond memories of me riding when I was young. The rush! This is the only sport/hobby besides tv of course that Mikayla truly seems to enjoy and stick with. She even likes cleaning out there stalls and fishing while there. I can't even get her to put away her own laundry without crying and throwing a fit about it... and yet I have to PAY (a pretty penny) for her to pick up horse poop and she doesnt even complain about it.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Mikayls New hobby
So its not really a new hobby, she has been riding horses since last summer but I didnt want to pass up this picture that my dad took while visiting that brings back such fond memories of me riding when I was young. The rush! This is the only sport/hobby besides tv of course that Mikayla truly seems to enjoy and stick with. She even likes cleaning out there stalls and fishing while there. I can't even get her to put away her own laundry without crying and throwing a fit about it... and yet I have to PAY (a pretty penny) for her to pick up horse poop and she doesnt even complain about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nice to see that your taste in music hasn't changed. :) I've had fun grooving to your playlist. Maybe I should check out a few of those albums.
ReplyDelete