Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dancing Queen

Jazz/Tap
Hip Hop


Kenzie did 2 dance classes this year, not sure I can keep that up next year because one was off the island (hip hop) and one was on the island, plus soccer at the same time. So that also meant 2 dance recitals and 2 dance rehearsals. I am soooo glad to be done for a while. We didn't get any still pics of Kenzie dancing but these are her costumes.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for all of your updates! I love it! I'm so jealous of the dolphin swim you went on. We've been really close to dolphins in the wild before (off the coast of NC when I was a teenager) but it would be awesome to swim with them for real.

    Kenzie must have had so much fun in her dance classes! I am so hesitant to start Cat in dance but Ben said last night that he feels like we might depriving her of an essential childhood experience... I wonder if they have any free dance classes in UT for poor grad students? :-)

    ReplyDelete