Thursday, March 4, 2010
Strep Throat
Strep throat has been going around Kenzies class for the last 3 weeks, it finally got to her last night. Thank goodness we made it to immediate care 2 mins before they closed so that we could get her started on drugs. Last time she got it we had to take her to the ER becuz her tonsils were so big they were closing off her throat and she couldn't breath, so we didn't mess around this time. The Dr. took one look and says yep thats most defiantly Strep. But the funniest part as to why I am blogging is: the Dr. said "now this is highly contagist make sure you keep her away from people for 2 days. " Now how do I keep her away from 2 other siblings and 2 parents? Maybe they need a place to send sick kids till they are not contagious. The other funny part, she was snoring so loud last night becuz her tonsils were still huge, that she sounded like an old man. I wish I had video taped it..maybe tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment