Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a few days

In just a few days time:
Kenzie got kicked off the bus. She used to be our little "Angel" Not so much anymore. She was standing up, not listening to the bus driver and pestering other kids. I asked her why she could be so good at school at get no naughty notes, but not be good on the bus? Her response, "I can't be good all the time, where do you want me to be good, school or the bus? or half and half? " I chose the bus, and sure enough the next day she had moved her clip once and had not got the normal outstanding note from the teacher. What a stinker...
Zach made a few more messes for me to clean up and I more phone (total now=3) to poison control. He got into Mikayla special blue mouthwash (so she can see how good she has brushed) and drank a baby cupful. Mikayla had neglected to put it away where he couldn't reach it and where it belonged. So we called poison control again....luckily he will survive. The mess was about a quarter gallon of spilled milk. I was out bringing stuff in from the van and in that amount of time he had gotten the milk out of the fridge, poured it into a bowl on my leather ottoman, and carried it into the kitchen spilling along the way. So milk was all over the carpet and inside the ottoman all over my books...and then I put him in his room and while he was banging the armoire door cornstartch fell down from the top onto the floor. 2 messes in minutes! thanks Zach! Sorry no pics I was late for an appt and was frantically cleaning before it dried and started to smell rotten.

1 comment:

  1. Leave it to your kids! :) Mackenzie's right, it is awfully hard for a 5 year old to behave EVERYWHERE...lighten up Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete