I have to write this down for when my kids are older even if it is crude but don't worry no pics:
Buddy wants to potty train (sometimes) but he wants to be in the bathroom by himself (trouble) and he wants to squat on the seat (feet on the seat while squating, takes talent) I am embarrassed to say he learned this from Mikayla. She also taught him (not intentionally of course, but Zach just loves to copy us) to go around shaking his bum when he is naked and making farting noises. It really is so hilarious to see him do. He loves it even more when we laugh about it. Annoying when Mikayla does it.
Zach is my best helper of all! Crazy being the youngest. He will actually pick up his toys. He runs out to the car to meet me and help bring in groceries. He is so strong he can even carry a jug of juice. Then he proceeds to take the food out of the bags and hand it to me to put away. He also know how to put away clean silverware from the dishwasher. What a good helper. We will see how long it lasts.
Something to remember about kenzie: She sometimes will just decide she wants to be helpful and clean. The other day she was on the floor in the kitchen cleaning it with a papertowel. Then she moved to the kitchen table. So nice, unfortunately it didn't last. The next day I said Kenz you want to help me wipe off the table? "No thanks." At least she is poilite about it.
Mikayla: She got a note home from the teacher the other day, becuz she had scratched a kid with a stick. I asked what happen. Her response shortned: I am the leader of a club, and he wasn't part of the club, I am in charge of keeping him out becuz of that. I of course went on to tell her that we should be nice to everyone, etc. She wasn't buying it. And actually she said she didn't scratch the kid another kid (in the club) took the stick from her and did it. Didn't know 8 yr old kids had clubs. They also meet in the woods at school.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



When I was that age, okay maybe 9, I was in a club. It was a mystery solving club and we met in the woods at school too. I wasn't in charge of keeping people out, I don't remember if we had someone, but I know it was an exclusive club. I don't think violence was involved, probably just emotional put downs - which I did not dish out. It's totally natural to have a club, but I agree with you about emphasizing to be nice to everyone.
ReplyDelete