Sunday, April 5, 2009

Buddy turns 2






This is what a 2 yr old looks like eating his cake and opening his presents. He got a bubble mower from Amber's parents (which he wanted to use more as a stool to reach things on the counter with), a tiger flashlight that goes ROAR and another noise making toy. The girls decorated his cake before I could even make frosting for it (so I just noticed it had 3 candles which Byron and the girls put on while I was trying to listen to confrerence, he is only 2. this is how the conversation went...hurry up mom we are trying to have buddys birthday cake for a snack, "lets wait till after conference--NO (everyone else)--wait I need the camera then,"(Amber)--just hurry he is already starting to blow the candles out (everyone else)...does anyone wait for the Mommy? so that is why there are 3 candles, cuz Byron was in charge!) But of course Buddy didn't care as he reached up on the counter and grabbed a fist full to eat. Then he is off to explore the world with his tiger flashlight. It feels like I am saying "NO buddy" and "stay Zach" (as he steps in the banana or water that he spilled all over the floor) all day long as he tries to get into EVERYTHING. He just wants to be big so badly. I sure do love my cuddly, curly haired cutie though. (I go between the golden locks and the mowhawk, I just hate to cut off the cute curls cuz none of my girls had them)

2 comments:

  1. Buddy is so Cute! Looks like you have a little princess too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I love the three candles! You crack me up. I can't believe he's 2 already. I remember when you were disabled, I mean pregnant, with him.

    ReplyDelete